Monday, May 4, 2015

Free Sewing Pattern- Girl’s Purse

Please prepare yourself for the oeey gooey girly sweetness that this post is oozing because… drum roll please…

Today I have a special treat… my first ever real FREE sewing pattern!!!

Sewing Pattern Freebie from fynesdesigns.com #sewing #sewingpattern #purse #freepatterns #pursepattern #sewingbeginner #easysewing #kidspatterns
Aren’t these purses just so sweet? Every little girl loves pretend play and with this little tote they can be just like mom!

Cute Purse Sewing Pattern Freebie from fynesdesigns.com #sewing #sewingpattern #purse #freepatterns #pursepattern #sewingbeginner #easysewing #kidspatterns
This Girl’s Purse Pattern only takes a few supplies; 1 fat quarter, felt, piping, seam binding, velcro, and a button (but more on that in the download below).  The full step by step instructions with photos to guide you on your way is right here, and did you read the part about FREE?!  This pattern can be made by anyone with a little one, even the beginner seamstress!
Sewing Pattern Freebie from fynesdesigns.com #sewing #sewingpattern #purse #freepatterns #pursepattern #sewingbeginner #easysewing #kidspatterns
Once you have mastered the basic pattern you can embellish the purse how you please. Here I’ve added aMay Arts Ribbon Ric Rac detail on the handle.
Free Sewing Pattern from fynesdesigns.com #sewing #sewingpattern #purse #freepatterns #pursepattern #sewingbeginner #easysewing #kidspatterns
I’m sure you can imagine the hard work that goes into developing a pattern. This purse pattern isn’t groundbreaking work but let me tell you, making an idea from a square of fabric into something is not small feat. I should throw in a thank-you to may sistaIN for being my pattern tester, you rock!

 I LOVE you guys so much I couldn’t wait to share this pattern with you!

It makes such a fun toy, and the perfect gift for the little lady on your list!
If you decide to download this free purse pattern I’d ask that you please share it (pin, tweet, facebook) the choice is yours! Please consider subscribing to Fynes Designs, so I can keep bringing you these ultra cute freebies!
Download the Purse Pattern Pieces here.
Download the Purse Sewing Instructions here.
**(When printing the purse pattern PDF it will shrink it a tiny bit. If you open the file in Preview (option on the left of the print screen). And change your printer settings to-  Papersize >Borderless, and Check the fill entire paper box under scale)**
Sewing Pattern Freebie from fynesdesigns.com #sewing #sewingpattern #purse #freepatterns #pursepattern #sewingbeginner #easysewing #kidspatterns
Thanks SO much for stopping by today! I’m really glad I got to share this Free sewing pattern with you! xox

Ever wonder what my top sewing tools are?

Slide over to Satori Design For Living where I’m sharing the 5 things that top my list!
Looking for another easy sewing project?
1 dish towel, 85" of ribbon, and 10 minutes of your time! Makes a cheap and easy gift! #apron #kitchen #sewing #beginner
Source: http://www.fynesdesigns.com/free-sewing-pattern-girls-purse/

No comments:

Post a Comment